Fixture Kitty





I found this on an old phone of my dad's.  It is probably 3 years old, at least.  It has been almost that long since dad could operate a telephone.  I have no idea who's kitten or house this is in, but it is a much older house than any we own.
I recently destroyed my old phone, having washed it along with my trousers.  I lost the last photos I had taken of Mingo and Jango, my two darling cats who died the last year.  I know that no one cares about someone else's pets, and those pics were not good, but I would still have liked to have kept them.  
I hope the best for this adorable little thing.

(My sister says that this is her cat Clementine, now a chunky monkey if there ever was one.  This house is in the Bouldin Creek part of Austin.  It was built in 1947.  This pic is 6 years old).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin