An Insight


So, I'm looking up the Casa Loma Orchestra and I find out that their big hit was Girl Of My Dreams, which was used very well in an excellent movie, Angel Heart.
I'm reading the comments on You Tube and it seemed like everybody there knew the movie inside out just like I do.  This caught my eye:

Deana Kathaleen - Mickey Rourke looks like the cowardly lion now.

A five year old comment.  But let us see if this observation has a grounding in truth.


Mickey Rourke.


The Cowardly Lion.

A big shout out to Deana Kathaleen for this priceless, blue ribbon wisecrack.  Take that, youth and glory!


Seems only yesterday I sat through this movie 4 nights in a row.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin