My Pride Post!



 Deviant Art just gave me a Pride badge, because of this -

I got a Pride badge today for answering a questionnaire.  At last, some recognition for my community spirit!  However, while high spirited and witty as these remarks are, I am not sure they read my entries closely.
  • How are you celebrating Pride Month this year?
  •  
  • If you were to design your own Pride cover image, what color would you use and what would it look like?
  •  
  • What would you add to the rainbow Pride flag to make it more representative of you?

Answers -

1).  By draining even more blood from Christian children for my increasingly fervent,  dark
 rituals.

2).  Red and black.  A hobnailed boot crushing a human face, with the word "Forever" below the design.

3).  Gray hair.



My badge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin