Life And Death In Celluoid



I do nothing but worry.


I rush into things.


I cannot stay focused.


I have very bad memories.


Dilemma:
A situation in which a difficult choice has to be made between two or more alternatives, especially equally undesirable ones.


Logic is all nonsense to me.


I have always felt trapped and redundant.


I find socializing a strain.


The days blend into months and become years.


The world is a fearful place and I am alone.


I am always being singled out.


Having proved myself I lose interest in any project.


My artwork is the same thing over and over again..
.

...as are my dreams.


I think I'm perfect in every way...


...yet my sins are always here to stay.


There is no escape in this life or the next.


Between the motion

and the act

Falls the Shadow


I recommend "That Hell-Bound Train" by Robert Bloch.  All aboard! 
 

As we can see within this frame, form and nothing are the same!


I feel twisted inside.


Oh, well.  Laugh and the world laughs with you...


...weep and you weep alone.


I am beset by convictions of reference.


Is it me, or is it everyone else?


Sometimes things are not as they should be.


If I shout loud enough then Heaven shall listen!
                                                                                 
 Yet...


Yet nothing!  This is what is meant to be,


but I do not learn from history.


Hickory dickory, Doc!


Fill in the blanks.  The w--- is at the d---.  What could this mean to the narrator?  Discuss.


It may be Hell but I love mornings.


One day at a time, after all.


 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin