What's In This Box? Wicked Pandora Wondered


 I am coming for you, Vladimir Vladimirovich - Behemoth

Behemoth is the giant, evil, fun loving cat in the novel The Master And Margarita by Kyiv-born author Mikhael Bulgakov.  I don't know who painted this outstanding picture.  The name in Russian and Ukrainian, Бегемот, means both hippopotamus and Behemoth, the biblical monster. 



“Is that vodka?" Margarita asked weakly.
The cat jumped up in his seat with indignation.
"I beg pardon, my queen," he rasped, "Would I ever allow myself to offer vodka to a lady? This is pure alcohol!”
Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master And Margarita.


 An outstanding illustration from Ostrolist over on FurAffinity.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin