Under A Cloud


 So it seems that I am in good company when I draw historical figures as furries.  This has been a bad few weeks, I can't concentrate on my drawings and what I have done I don't like.  So in that spirit I posted this, Mr. Wain had a lot more to feel sorry about than I do.  Oh, what the hell, just one more-


The Ambush Robbers And Brigands, 1898.
 

  'Dad's Home' by Larry Elmore.  Fun loving kittens play a practical joke on father.  Cover art for 'The Children's Hour', Jerry Pournelle and S. M. Stirling.
I wonder if Larry Elmore ever saw the Brigands picture?  Probably not, guys just like playing tricks on dad.  Mine was the best.


Must be nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin