Curse Of The Demon



Well, yesterday I said I might post this horror I have been working on for a week.  I just finished watching Curse of the Demon, the American name for Night of the Demon, the Hammer movie made from Casting the Runes by M. R. James, one of my fave stories.




I like pink underdrawings as opposed to blue pencil.  This went from beefcake to St. Anthony real quick.  These are the main figures, and I am going to outline them with the #8B pencils I like so much.  I cannot ink.  (or draw, an unkind person might say).  I will make this better when I am finished, but this is what I have blocked out.  As far as Night of the Demon is concerned-





Sometimes subtlety is wasted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin