Tegner






Hercules and the Hydra, concrete, 1917.  Rudolf Tegner.





Birth of Athena.





He built and laid out his own museum.  This is Zealand.  I think this is really something, I only found out about Tegner last Sunday.  I have never heard of him.  What is worse, nearly everything I find by him I can't tell what the name of the work is, it is all in Danish.  This is some 50 kilos from Copenhagen.




Himself.





Pretty fucking good whatever the name is.





I have no idea WTF but this sure is good.





Another view of the museum.  This is mimimalism meets the classics with a vengeance!





Eros leaving Psyche.





Formidable.






I may have to go to Denmark and see this for myself.  How unfair that these Danes keep such a genius all to themselves!





Indtil næste gang børn!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin