A Caring, Concerned Rabbit!


Billy is very concerned about courtesy.  Where would we be without it?  Tonight he is working with a disobedient, pert young bunny on overcoming that sass mouth habit.  He is helping him on his way to good citizenship and civic responsibility.  And, Billy really could use some more cardio.
Tom of Finland?  Never heard of him!


Tom Sawyer by Norman Rockwell.  It's an All-American thing!

(It has come to my attention that some people are getting the wrong idea about my picture here.  They are confusing the artist with his bipedal talking cartoon rabbit.  I state here and now, categorically, without exception, no two ways about it that I would not be caught dead after dark wearing brown leather!  Thanks for your time).

And, for you karma believers, my cat Beau shredded this bunny picture shown above last night. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin