Been Busy All Day So Here Is What I Have So Far











And that would be as a captive audience, as Billy prefers the soliloquy as his preferred method of communication.
Yes, this is static and pointless.  I enjoy drawing, and am kinda locked into this whole anthro thing.  When I sit down to draw, I have an hour to produce something.  This is why projects that require some kind of studio set-up and (ahem)! self discipline tend to run aground here.  I have a large siege of Constantinople that I started three years ago and it is nowhere near finished.  Also, I cannot scan anything bigger than typing paper.   And I admire comic art above all forms of art, except electric guitar wizardry.  This stuff? These are the fantasies of a man/boy who wasted his youth and is being forced to walk the plank of time.
Aaargh, me hearties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin