One Of My Anthro Faves






Archer, Emissary of the Gorgonites.
"Greetings, Allennowshutup".
 
This beautiful cat creature is from the '98 movie, Small Soldiers, which I saw while stranded in Las Cruces with a busted radiator in my jeep.  I hiked across some excellent desert into town to watch this.  I think the movie was weak but with exceptional acting and voice work.  Archer is voiced by Frank Langella, and was designed by Stan Winston.





"There shall be no mercy".







Farewell, Gorgonites.  May you find your home.


(This spectacular ship is being auctioned on the site Prop Store.  They are asking two grand for it.  Seems well worth it to me.  The State Bar in Dallas had the advertising blimp from Blade Runner over the bottle display).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin