The Evening News






I was cooking chili and watching "Justified" with my brother and dad when this firetruck raced by and stopped at the end of our street.  This is the second one that came by, and there was a third.  Only about a hundred yards away, and the houses down there were crushed by the hurricane.  Steve took this pic of me and the truck.  That is Little Bay in the background.  The chili was outstanding.





I bought one of these for two dollars today.  After some time on the net, I find out it is a 1962 Kay Vanguard electric solid body.  This is quite a find.  I don't know whether to refinish it or just get it working.  It is missing the truss rod cover and someone painted the top a while back.  Some people like their vintage guitars all fucked up, I do not.  Well, I ain't out more than two bucks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin