Woodsboro






This is my sister's dog, Pearl.  I got her from an irresponsible neighbor next to the pasture I used to live in.  That is my dad behind her.  She is a very sweet dog.  Dad is a very good man.  He is failing a bit but we all love him more than life itself.





I am thinking of buying this house out in Woodsboro, Tx.  There is a cattle ranch to the immediate front, and it sits upon 4 lots.  Woodsboro is about 30 miles away and it sits in the middle of endless cotton trees.  Cotton trees.  You would think that I would proofread these things.  Cotton fields, and they are endless.  Fuck.  This is the poor side of town.




This house is real old.  Notice the tree toppled by the hurricane but not a shingle out of place on the building.




The front.




Porch and shed.




You just have to have a wooden porch for the perfect rural guitar practice.  I think the house would look good in green and yellow.




Not exactly a get down, def and slammin' address!




At one time the road was in front of the house, now it is only a grassed over track.  I guess there was another house somewhere, but it is now long gone.  That is a ranch on the other side of the trees.  Perfect, neighbors that can't call the cops.





I have sure lived in worse.  My brother Steve took all these pictures.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin