Drama Does Not Require An Audience




Here Billy studies two different paths.  I drew this as a dramatic Jack Kirby style villain posing sort of thing, but I lost interest and here is what I have done.
I just finished reading Lord of the Flies again and I have been wondering how many symbols can an artist put into his work?  Every element of LOTF is symbolic, and there are a lot of people who have something to say about it on the web.  That dead airman certainly had a pistol and knife on him, but the chute and lines would have been life savers.  And remember the kid with the mulberry birthmark?  Roger murdered him, although the book says nothing of this.  But above all, there was no plane available in the
English air fleet that could have made a flight to the Pacific from the home island non-stop.  If there had been, it would have been a Globemaster, and that would have been carrying the Royal Family.  When I first read this book I thought the boys were at a school in some colony.





C-74 Globemaster.  I was wrong. Even this would not get anyone into the Pacific from England. 





Now dig this.  How does a transport plane hit a wooded mountain on an island anywhere, ejecting children and continue into the ocean leaving no debris?
Here Piggy and Ralph walk out of the Scar, as you see.  This movie is extremely faithful the the book.  We know the plane broke into pieces, Piggy saw it.
And that's all I got to say about that.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin