Solidarity





This excellent portent seems to be on scratchboard.  The artist is given as Leo Jordan, and my brother must have got it off of Instagram.  I can find no mention of this person anywhere, yet this is too good to be a single work in isolation.  Personally I would be delighted to be turned away from such a factory but this is certainly some sort of sinister plutocrat robot so I would imagine there are IWW fingerprints all over this!





Gee, I don't know about this...





Without exception, all Communist states have to impose their policies by force.

(Poster by Remus Brailoiu)










Ignorance is Strength.





Power to the People!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin