Halloween Post 2019




Monkey Rag, by the Asylum Street Spankers animated by Joanna Davidson.  Retro, superb art and music, Furry, Anthro, and perfect for Halloween.  Enjoy!


How I wish I was going to this party tonight!


.Nonsense by Caramel Craze, an incredibly talented artist on Deviant Art, who creates nightmares with her plushie animal Hateful Wonderland pictures.  I consider her an artist of genius.  I have written her several times gushing over this stuff but I guess writing back is just far too onerous a task.
Drawing used without permission.


I always give credit, attributions, and links wherever possible, no matter how big a jerk that artist has been.  I also always answer letters, particularly complimentary ones from other artists who are every bit as talented as I am.


Have fun tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin