Dogobiography


Oprah Book Club Selection for May

"Thought-Provoking" - New York Times
"Existentialism" - Boston Globe
"Every Dog Has It's Day. 'One Dog's Life' is a Masterpiece" - Time
"A trip to another world." - Rolling Stone
"Shocking" - USA Today

aztlanwayne's avatar 

The Mexico City backstory -

In 2008, I said fuck the mountain and I rented a second floor apartment in the city. The adjoining property was a 3 story apartment. The owners kept a white dog on the roof (all the roofs are flat here) and the dog would bark day and night. Bark at kids playing on the patio, bark at cats, whatever. The damned dog drove me nuts and I moved back to the mountain.
Later I learned the dog fell from the 3rd floor and died. When I curse 'em, they stay cursed.
 
(Editor's note:  Ha ha ha)!
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin