Sexy Beasts


 Netflix presents a dating show where blind dates are hidden under tons of makeup in order for the individuals involved to react only to personality.


This is a remake of a British show of the same name.


Excellent prosthetics.


The Brits.


People either love this or hate it.


If they used my face to indicate animal nature and mental issues it would be considered ridiculously overdone.


I could see wearing this on a 'date', I sure could.


Ole!
 
 

 Hey...Andibi!  I know this chick who's just dying to meet you!
 
 
But no rabbits.  What the Hell?
 

Nothing says entertainment like a 6 foot tall rabbit only you can see.


Welcome to my world.

We're gonna be awesome friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin