The Wrath Of Achilles

I was looking at a photo by https://www.deviantart.com/chaosfive-55 with some excellent poetry as a caption, that inspired me to write this.  I praised him effusively, then Chaos wrote and told me that the poem was by Shakespeare.
Can I talent spot or what?



Hector's life will soon be ended

By the warrior he offended

Farewell to his wife and son

As soon as he gives up his run

Die he will and die he must

All because of Patroclus

No more wine and no more ladies

Hector's bound for dismal Hades
 
For:

When dueling heroes, one must not tarry-at,

Or end up dragged behind a chari-at!




Eric Bana as Hector and Brad Pitt as Achilles, Troy.  Warner Brothers, 2004. d). Wolfgang Petersen

Metal and leather are the height of men's fashion.


Alice and Martin Provensen, Achilles and Hector.  1956.  I got my copy of this, the Giant Golden Book Of The Iliad And The Odyssey c. 1965, my mom and dad let me pick out a book for my birthday.  It is in front of me as I write this.


Don't fuck up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin