Surprise Gift









This is a surprise gift from a friend on FurAffinity.  He dropped out of sight a while back, then all of a sudden he sent me this.  I am blown away that someone would take the trouble and do such a good job on my fursona.  I mean, a lot of work went into this and it shows.  I promised not to reveal his name and I try to keep my word, but I wish he would go back up on FA.  I fear that he has an exaggerated idea about that damn rabbit I draw but hey, it ain't bragging if you can do it.  I have spent all day trying to learn old songs on the Dobro I got recently and my fingertips are raw.  However, I can now play Polly Wolly Doodle and Oh, Susanna, and believe me that resonator guitar has put new life into my enthusiasm.  Thank you, P--, and I owe you one.  Well done!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin