Ursus Arctos





I drew this for a really cool guy I met on FA.  I have liked many people on FA, it is the site that I don't care for.
This is Ursus Arctos.  He is a great photographer and a history fiend, as I recall he likes airplanes a lot.  Can't beat that with a stick!
He is also a classic guitar buff and has two Ovation guitars.  These were designed by a helicopter engineer.  They are beautiful, and to own such an item reflects well on the person involved, even a brown bear.  I don't meet many folks with a bear fursona.  As a medium sized rabbit, I find such avatars intimidating.
In the last two weeks I have chopped over a thousand posts out of my unbelievably disorganized and pretentious site, but this is one of my better drawings and I even inked it.
Ursus likes classic rock and roll which adds up to one pretty hip brown bear.


This bear ain't square!
Oh, yeah.  There may be some of you, believe it or not, who do not understand the above song quote.  Let me provide enlightenment, if needed.


https://youtu.be/oxwAB3SECtc







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin