Theodor Kittlesen

  



Incredible.




A Bearhunt Gone Wrong, 1908.





East of the Sun, West of the Moon.





Askeladden's Adventure, part one.




So calm, so lovely.





Black Death, 1900.






Cold, wet, and beautiful seems to work for Herr Kittlesen.





I do not need to be reminded not to go swimming in Norway.





I see several ways that this could turn out, and none of them work for the human.





Trolls are a problem in Norway.  Here in Texas it is coyotes.





Where there is smoke there is fire.  Far be it from me to say that Trolls do not exist.  At least in Norway!





I kinda wonder about moldy rye bread during the winter months in Scandinavia.





Rarely have I seen a picture that says so much with so little.


I just found out about this guy in the last hour or so.  It appears that the more I learn the more ignorant I become.  
I am starting to realize how much there is that I will never know.





A good night to you all. 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin