Fabulous!



My usual look in Austin was a camo field jacket paired with jeans and some lovely rockabilly approved Italian saddle shoes, all leather and bought new for 7 dollars when they went retail for 120 or so.   I made my entrance that morning cool as a cucumber.  "Who do I have to fuck to get a latte around here"? I sighed, demurely fluttering my eyelashes.  The stylish crowd went wild.  My silver studded Bianchi gunbelt with the Roman parade-sword buckle is the snappiest accessory I own, and I never get to wear it anymore.  The town I live in now couldn't swing if you hung it.
Phooey.


This is an old post from 2013 when I drew my rabbit with a ridiculously big tail.  In spite of it's artistic shortcomings, I feel that it has a happy approach and is worth putting up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin