Snake Bomb Comix Two



This stressed out armed bunny, who seems to be law enforcement, appears in Snake Bomb Comix Two.  These are the center pages, numbers 19 and twenty, and the artist is not identified in the table of contents.  This is an anthro rabbit site and what matters is dedication, skill comes as one works at it.  I ought to know, I have quite a ways to go myself.  Whoever drew this was trying.  This picture has a great deal in common with one by a very good artist friend of mine, dissolute uptight bunnies is what this blog is all about!
Oh, and that revolver has the hammer back and is placed on a dance runway.  I am dying to know how this turned out.


This would not be out of place in 'L. A. Confidential'.  What sort of artist draws corrupt cop bunnies?

https://misterscribbles.blogspot.com/2019/03/pond-patrol.html 


Alone In The Flower Room

GaryGuidrozArts's avatar

Snake Bomb Comics Two.

My brother had this in one of his junk boxes, he has no idea where it came from nor do I.  This was published in 2011. The editor is Jack Hayden.  Snake Bomb is out of Portland, huge surprise there.  I thought I would put this up, the art could use some work but these are presumably young people putting their hearts out there, and where there is sincerity there is Synthesis!  This is a quality print job in an unusual format, not shabby at all.  I think the cover excellent, I have seen worse from far better known publishers.  Here is Mr. Hayden's Blogspot page -


Best of luck, kids!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin