Jango And Jinjur







This is Jango and Jinjur, respectively.  He is 15 and she is 16.  They are both rescue cats.  Jango is the sweetest cat ever.  4 years ago he watched as Phoebe was killed by the neighbor's pit bulls, and after that he hid all night out in the woods.    The significance of this is that when Kit Carson was accompanying the U. S. Army up to Fort Phil Kearney in 1866  he would go out at night and sleep away from the laager of soldiers.  They thought this was hilarious.  They should have been scared to death.  Had they been so 100 of them would have lived until 1867.  But back to Jango.  His lopped ear is the result of an infection that was bad even for a cat.  Jinjur showed up at the trailer park I lived at in 2001.  She was just a kitten.  At the time I had a no pets policy that had been in place since I was divorced.  I fed her, and a couple of days later I looked across the street and she was staring at me.  I walked over and got her and I love her more every day.  She has very little use for me except for the treat thing.
The guitar case cost me 15 bucks at a thrift, and it came with a battered JOM mariachi guitar that I have put back into service although it looks like hell. Cats prefer sitting inside things, the smaller and tighter the better.  It has been this way for a long time.




Very clever.  I have no idea who did this but my brother had told me about it and it came up on images instantly.  The net is indistinguishable from magic!




Hmmpf.


Jinjur is named after an Oz character, who she resembles in every way:





I had never heard of them, but it seems like a good guitar.  Someone let it warp by leaving it in a damp or humid place.  Some oil and polish and the case works perfect for me!





These are the two cats who inspired my favorite drawing.  They got into it while I was petting them.  Blood everywhere.  The title of this highly suggestive bunnypic is " Cat scratch.  Who will look at me now "? 

Well, that is all for today.  I have drawings but I am bored with them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin