Lisko








I have a friend on FurAffinity, Lisko, who is a real student of history and a fine artist.  He draws things like scenes from the Winter War and the Texas Revolution, of all things.  A week ago I wrote and told him I was going to draw Repnin's "The Don Cossacks Reply To The Khan", furry version.







I have always laughed when I see this picture.  Hell, I'm laughing now!






He sent me these today.





What skill.





Now this is a re-enactor's  group that I could really get into!  Ain't this just fantastic?



Here is the original Link.

And while you are at it, stop by Lisko's site and give him a big Howdy! for being such a cool guy and great Russian patriot.   An excellent artist, too.






     And just to remind everybody that this site is about me, here is my one pic of Russian history, the death of Yermak, August 6th, 1585.  If you are going to be killed, gold armor is not only chic but
 a la mode!

(Interestingly enough, these two events happened within ten years of each other.  Yermak was a Don cossack).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin