Justified






Boyd Crowder and Raylan Givens.  The best criminal/cop relationship ever put on screen.  






Walton Goggins stealing the show as the oddly appealing charismatic psychopath Boyd Crowder.






Timothy Oliphant as the oddly appealing charismatic nutcase lawman Raylan Givens.






Fire in the hole!  (This LAAW rocket is not ready to fire).






This just could not have come out a few years earlier when I could still pretend I was handsome and hot.  Both these guys got a look, yessir.  This show came out against Breaking Bad and I think it the far superior story, if not stylistically as good.
All men want to be desired and feared and I am no exception!




Not a bad actor to be seen in this.  Adventure and storytelling at it's best. 





I started off identifying with the one.  Then realism kicked in and I found myself identifying with the other.  
I guess that no matter how old I get I will always want to be a man of action.





Up to a point, anyway!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin