Standardized Furry Clasification Test









You are a Fur and proud of it, as well you should be.  Now, Brother Tail, which one of these subjects do you find most exciting?





Begin-


1), I like the rabbit, as I am just queer for helpless cute bunnies.

2), I like the child in the leather trappings, because my upbringing would knock a buzzard off a gut wagon if he knew anything about it.

3),  Screw the two main figures, dig that fucking hat!

4),  Cowhorns and red moccasins are the sine qua non of the well adjusted anthrosexual.

5), OMG, what pretty flowers!

If you or anyone else answered yes, maybe, unsure or sign me up! to anything on this post than it is high time for some Chicom style re-education, pronto.  There are a lot of wars going on and I am sure any of the armies involved could make good use of you.  After all, a bunny will stop a bullet as well as a feral child.
Of course, sandbags work much better and the price is right.






Art by the immortal Gustav Tenggren.  Arch, snippy, wiseass comments by me.  Just remember this-

Did you ever hear Pete go tweet, tweet, tweet on his piccolo?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin