Read This And Know Great Art!

 
Some of y'all may recall that I posted on Bob Kinsey and his band, Ron's Rockouts.  This is from his son, also a Robert, a lifelong friend of mine and an artist that I have always been in awe of.  Bob, my brother, and me were about the only people in Plano, Texas back in the day who were into art (comics).  Bob and Steve loved and studied fine art (comics are fine art) while I dreamed of world conquest, the more savage the better.  Bob has given me permission to post some of his work and I am doing so before he comes to his senses.  
 
 
 
 
But don't just take my word for it, judge for yourselves!
 






The city as an arterial system.  






One minute sketches.  







Bukowski.







H. D. Stanton, scratchboard, 2002.







Now here is a picture!






Philip, charcoal.






The Night Hank Williams Died.  Center Repertory Company, Walnut Creek Ca., 1994.

And I was the one who majored in theater design!






Andromeda Light Fixture.







Une Roo' Encroyable.  Finally, something for a Furry site!
But this is just a taste. Below is Mr. Kinsey's website, and by all means check it out. I will let raw talent speak for itself.







Digital Landscape, Robert Kinsey.


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin